Monday, July 28, 2014

Apologies

Please accept my apologies for failing to move forward on this series of posts. The events of the current flare up of full-on war against Israel by Hamas has consumed too much of my time. I am also realizing that to properly cover the cognitive war of deception being waged against Israel - not just by Palestinians but by many Western governments - would take far more time than I have in my life. Still, I strongly believe that I should speak out. I can not and will not stand by silently while the worst racism and bigotry since the Nazis overran Europe, run rampant in the world - much of it originating from leftists and progressives in my own country, the USA. Please check back in the next few days. I promise a new focus for my efforts that will be relevant and informative. Thanks, Ray Pelland